Starwood Schools reopened its campuses in Frisco, TX in June 2020 and will continue with onsite instruction for the 2021-2022 school year. The health, safety and well-being of students is our highest priority. This webpage includes updates and general information about how Starwood Schools is responding to the COVID-19 health outbreak.
COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
Last onsite case reported: 9/14/2021
These are confirmed positive COVID-19 cases while the student/team member was onsite during their infectious period.
The number of cases displayed is a cumulative total for the 2021-2022 school year.
2021-2022 School Year
Starwood School's COVID-19 protocols are as follows:
- Regular classroom sizes.
- Guide and assistant dedicated to each classroom (based on enrollment numbers).
- Family-style Community Dining resumes, including food prep in the classrooms.
- Extra-curricular programs, athletics, field trips, and travel are permitted.
- Facemasks are required for adults and students in our Upper Elementary and Middle School programs.
- Families are required to complete a daily health check on their students prior to arrival on campus.
- Families and staff are required to report confirmed COVID-19 positive cases.
- Close contacts will be identified and contacted, but will not be required to quarantine.
- Staff and students with a confirmed case of COVID-19 must quarantine for 10 days from the date of symptom onset or positive test if no symptoms.
- Parents/guardians and visitors are not permitted into the building.