Starwood Schools reopened its campuses in Frisco, TX in June 2020 and will continue with onsite instruction for the 2021-2022 school year. The health, safety and well-being of students is our highest priority. This webpage includes updates and general information about how Starwood Schools is responding to the COVID-19 health outbreak.
COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
Last onsite case reported: 3/28/2021
These are confirmed positive COVID-19 cases while the student/staff member was onsite during their infectious period.
The number of cases displayed is a cumulative total since August 10, 2020.
A COVID-19 Ready Campus
- Social distancing requirements and infection-prevention measures have been implemented
- Enhanced cleaning protocols throughout each campus
- Student items are individualized and not shared
- Montessori classrooms have always been prepared to support individualized learning
- Defining your workspace, choice within limits and individualized or small group instruction has always been a part of our environment and will continue to be
High-Fidelity Montessori Education
- Students successfully returned onsite June 2020 and are thriving as engaged learners
- Students are safely interacting and building relationships with their peers and guides
- Our robust programming continues to support students in their holistic growth and development at all stages
- While we value each student as an individual and their experience is personalized, our vibrant community has grown even stronger in the past year!
A Modified Learning Experience
- Currently in Stage 2 of Enrollment with up to 12 students per classroom
- We will increase the number of students in a classroom to Enrollment Stage 3 at the start of the 2021-2022 school year once we know that we can do so without compromising our safety protocols
- Our large campuses allow classrooms to space out throughout each building
- Class schedules are staggered in regards to recess, gym time, etc. to restrict areas to one class at a time
- Community Dining continues with new health and safety protocols in place