Starwood Schools reopened its campuses in Frisco, TX in June 2020 and will continue with onsite instruction for the 2021-2022 school year. The health, safety and well-being of students is our highest priority. This webpage includes updates and general information about how Starwood Schools is responding to the COVID-19 health outbreak.
COVID-19 Cases Dashboard
Last onsite case reported: 3/28/2021
These are confirmed positive COVID-19 cases while the student/staff member was onsite during their infectious period.
The number of cases displayed is a cumulative total since August 10, 2020.
Expanded Learning Summer 2021
Beginning June 1, 2021, in our summer Expanded Learning program, Starwood Schools will be operating at Stage 4 of Enrollment. Existing COVID-19 protocols will be replaced with the following protocols:
- Regular classroom sizes.
- Guide and assistant dedicated to each classroom (based on enrollment numbers).
- Family-style Community Dining resumes, including food prep in the classrooms.
- Extra-curricular programs, athletics, field trips, and travel are permitted.
- Facemasks are optional for staff and students.
- Families will be required to complete a daily health check on their students prior to arrival on campus.
- Families and staff will continue to be required to report confirmed COVID-19 positive cases.
- Families will be notified when there is a positive case in their student’s class.
- Staff and students with a confirmed case of COVID-19 must quarantine for 10 days from the date of symptom onset or positive test if no symptoms.
- Families are able to access the campus within set guidelines.
2021-2022 School Year
Starwood Schools expects to continue the same protocols listed above for both the summer and fall. Should any changes arise, we will notify families one week prior to the start of the school year.